A fire is a devastating event for a homeowner. In the midst of a catastrophe, you don’t always know what to do next. Call IRS immediately! Whether it’s a big or small fire loss, IRS can help restore your property and get your life back to normal.
Here is a list of the steps we take after a fire loss:
- Find source and nonsalvageable items.
- Document the loss (both structure and contents).
- Pack up salvageable contents.
- Demo structure where materials can’t be cleaned.
- Run equipment to dry/pull odor.
- Clean all of the surfaces with smoke damage.
- Clean contents to pre-loss conditions.
- Move contents back into home.
- Enjoy your restored space.
Additionally, with our detailed documentation procedures, we will help you prepare for your insurance claim.
We hope you never experience the devastation of a house fire, but if you do, IRS is here to help. Please check out more information here for fire prevention tips.